One more Swap...

Two more sets of cards from my swaps. Yes, I participated in many swaps this time. I will stop for now, as I have around 60 new samples.
Another swap from SCS demo side. This one was called WOW cards. I don't really think I wow-ed any of the seasoned demos, but I sure did try my best.

And again, my favorite stamp set from the new Catalog

Asian Artistry:


 
 


Stamp sets: Asian Artistry, Garden Greetings
Card stock : Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Black StazOn ink,
SU Markers: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Old Olive,Green Garden,
Tools: Paper-piercing Tool, Big Shot, Textured Plates - Backgrounds #1, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch,
Accessories: Silver Brads, 5/8 Whisper White Satin ribbon,




 
 


Stamp sets: Asian Artistry, Oval All (Sentiment only)
Card stock : Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White,
Ink: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry,
SU Markers: Chocolate chip, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Old Olive,
Tools: 1 ¼ Circle punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Double Rectangle punch, Scallop Edge punch, Big Shot, Textured Plates - Backgrounds #1, Color Spritzer tool, Stamping Sponges
Accessories:, Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon, Mini Library Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS