Long time no see

It was a while since I last updated my blog. School started here in NY and with three kids, that is quite an adventure. Filling and signing a million forms, shopping for supplies, choosing after school activities, took all the creativity out of me.

Now, once again, everything is a routine, so I'm back to creating.
Since I first saw the For All You Do stamp set in the new SU Catalog, I fell in love with it.
I got it last month for my class, but never made anything else with it.

As I had some leftovers from the class, I decided to make some cards.
Searching for my mojo I first made a copy of the card on pg.6. OMG such a cute card, isn't it?
It's size is 3.5 x 5.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: For All You Do
Cardstock- textured: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Olive Green, Crushed Curry,
Tools: stamp-a-ma-jig,
Accessories: Liquid Crystal, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Twine, staples, pearls from Pretties Kit, Dimensionals


Once I started I made one more.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: For All You Do
Cardstock: Whisper White,Rich Razzleberry,
                   Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Olive Green, Black StazOn,
Tools: Scallop punch, stamp-a-ma-jig,
Accessories: Liquid Crystal, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS