Christmas Card

Today I made my first Christmas card this season.
The new Holiday Lounge DSP is so elegant and pretty.
The minute I saw the sketch at Mojo Monday I knew I'll be using sweet treat cups.








 


Supplies:
Stamp: Set: Sweet Centers, Holiday Best (Hostess set)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Taken With Teal, Sahara Sand,
                Holiday Lounge DSP
Ink: Taken With Teal,
Tools: Word punch, Modern Label punch 1 3/4" circle Punch
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups, Snowfall Window Sheets, Chunky Essentials - white, Silver Elastic Cord,

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I just love this card. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative! Love the shaker ornament.
    Come check out my BLOG CANDY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS