Fifth Avenue Floral

This card was made for Stamping 411 challenge.



I never tried the techique with shimmery paper and reinkers. I did with the regular Whisper White paper, but now I can see the difference. Shimmer paper doesn't curl that much and absorb ink slower, so colors can blend much nicely.




 



Supplies:
Stamp:   Flower Lines, Fifth Avenue Floral, Oval All,
Cardstock:   Bashful Blue,
                    So Safton and Certainly Cellery DSP
Ink: Black StazOn, Bashful Blue, Versamark
Tools:  
Accessories:  Black Embossing powder, Dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Your version of that technique is lovely! I like the colors you chose and the pattern mix as well, nice job!
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that technique too. The colors you chose are striking together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. You've inspired me to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!! Love that technique!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS