Snowflake card

I can't believe my last update was almost a month ago. First my husband was sick, then I and after that my youngest son. I needed some time to get on track with all the cleaning and piles of laundry, but now I'm all well and ready to do some crafting.

I made a card for a challenge at Crafty Creations, where we needed to make a snowy creations. I don't have a snowman stamp, so I made mine with snowflakes.
I stamped acetate with black StazOn, left to dry, then poured some Crystal Effect in the middle, dropped a few drops of reinkers and spread all over the acetate. Then I sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds, crumpled some tissue paper and then spread it all over the acetate. It is a neat technique I learned from Judy Watanabe.

Cards are way prettier in real life. I just couldn't capture all the sparkle.


 

Supplies:
Stamp:   Snow Swirled, Serene Snowflakes, Merry Merry Messages
Cardstock:  Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Ink:   Black StazOn
Reinkers: Orchid Opulence, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Tools:  
Accessories: Window sheets, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects, dimensionals, 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part at the Crafty Creations 'Snow' Challenge! Great card...so beautiful and elegant!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely 'snow' project with us and playing along at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS