Dude, you rock!

This month I bought some stamps from Papertrey Ink. I always admired their product line. Now I have an ample pile, so all I need are some challenges for me to start using the products.

Today I made a card for this month's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop, where we were to make a masculine card. 





Supplies:

Cardstock: all PTI
Stamps: Grunge me, Chevron stripes, Alpha-blocks, Bitty Background Blocks
Ink: Black StazOn, PTI Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, SU Barely Banana and So Saffron.
Accessories: buttons, twine, dimensionals, corner rounder, black marker

This is a simple and fast card for a very special Dude in my family.




Another challenge I incorporated in this card is for April Sketch at SFYTT (Sketch for you to try).
It really goes well with the masculine theme with the clean lines.
This is my first time to participate in this challenge. I found the site this morning and I still have lots to see and learn from very talented Jen Del Muro.

13 comments:

  1. Love the way you've used the alphabet blocks and your very colorful papers and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great .....love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grunge on this Jasmina! Great color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like your layout!! perfect for this masculine sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you put this together! The colors are wonderful and I just really like how you used all these sets together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! I love how you used the alphabet blocks. You rocked the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours how you used the sketch for your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! They layout you used is really interesting with all the layers and the colors are so bright and fun. Welcome to the world of PTI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job. Love your use of the alpha stamps and your take on the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is super! I love the color combination and the stamps you've chosen. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colours, love the letter tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome! Love the colors and the way you did the sentiment panel with the "dude" letters! Fabulous take on the April SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS