You make me happy

Today's card was made for Color Throwdown #142 . This is my first time participating in this challenge.  The color combo was quite refreshing and I knew right away what papers I was going to use. I still have some of the scraps from the long time retired paper pack, enough for a few cards.
For the center I used a chipboard flower from some Halloween pack as this was the "limest" green that I had in my stash.
I also used Fiskars punch for the border on the bottom of the card.





















3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love your layered flowers! Thank you for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is pretty! LOVE the texture of the background and it just makes that flower pop! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS