SCC week 4

I can't believe this is the last week of this class. It was so much fun learning new techniques and being in the company of so many talented ladies. Surely I will miss it.
I'm still very busy with setting up my son's apartment and now remodeling my craft room.
Not much crafts are being made these days.
I managed to make a quick card for this week color challenge at Summer Card Camp. It reminds me of ocean.












My card was made with Tim Holtz folder, Prima flowers and Spellbinder Nestabilites.



























Supplies:

Stamp: SU Great Friend
Cardstock: White and blue CS,  Club Scrap green CS,
Ink: Black Memento, Peeled Paint - Distress Ink
Accessories: SU white ribbon, Prima E. flowers and pearls, Tim Holtz embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 1, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love that sentiment and your dry embossed background! Gorgeous flowers and ribbon - they add great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS