Scrapbook page

I can't remember when I made the last complete scrapbook page. Gotta be over a year.
A few days ago I was browsing my favorite blogs, and by accident discovered a very cool site with sketches called Sketchabilities. The ladies over there are doing a great job.

This week's sketch is something I just had to try. It didn't go as smoothly as I thought it would go, but all in all, I'm happy with the page.



























I used papers from CTMH collection and scraps from my stash.  Can't wait to see the next sketch.


3 comments:

  1. After all this time of non scrapping you made a beautiful layout. Doesn't it feel great to be scrapping again? Thank you for playing along with Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tako predloga kot tvoja stran - obe sta čudoviti! morda premami še mene...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS