Summer Card Camp 2011

I signed up for the Summer Card Camp, and after the first week I have to say, it is money spent well. Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner did a great job providing us with new techniques, videos and challenges.
Every day there is something new.

This week's color combination is a bright and fresh.











And here is my entry.
I used an old Mojo Monday sketch, because I didn't really have time to work more than an hour on the card.
In my stash I found some My Mind's Eye papers which were just the right colors.



Supplies:

Stamp: SU Sincere Salutations
Cardstock:Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, My Mind's Eye - Dreamy 2 collection
Ink: Black Memento
Tools: Martha Steward punch
Accessories: Prima flowers, dimensionals

Update:
I can't believe that my entry has a number 716!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your framing of all your elements. Great use of the colors for this week at camp :-)Love your border punches and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Všeč mi je kako si uporabilo barvno kombinacijo. Lepa čestitka je nastala.
    Tudi jaz kar ne morem verjet, da je že toliko voščilnic v galeriji tega tedna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lepa, nežna voščilnica je nastala. Pozdravček od še ene sorojakinje in "sošolke" na Summer Card Camp :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS