Summer Card Camp - week 2

Here is my card for the second week of the Summer Card Camp. I love the color combo, it is great for birthday or floral cards.












I think I'll make more than one card this week. Didn't even check Mojo Monday's challenge. Luckily kids are all busy so I will have more time to make cards.
The yellow background was made with a watercolor pencil and painted over with wet brush. It's much easier than coloring with Copics.


























Supplies:

Stamp: Hero Arts - Thank You
Markers: Copic
Cardstock:White CS, Club Scrap green CS,
Ink: Black Memento, Peeled Paint - Distress Ink
Accessories: yellow ribbon, Prima pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder - Victoria, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Such great use of the colors! Love the embossed background and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good use of colors and really like what you did with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! How did you create that fun shape for your flower and sentiment? Is it a Nestie die?

    I Love the design -- !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS