Summer Card Camp week 3

Where did this week go? I can't believe I made the first and only card for this week's challenge only this afternoon. True, I was busy with all the things moms do, but also Antonio and I went to the City a few times. We went to The Ink Pad yesterday, and bought a few new toys for me.












Here is my card for this week. I made a flower from (my new) Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals die, stamped top layer with (my new) BG stamp, and made a scalloped edge by punching out the design on both sides of the paper strip. Very basic and simple card.







































Supplies:

Stamps: Enjoy the Journey (CTMH), Cover-a-Card Scratches (IO)
Cardstock: SU, CTMH
Ink: Black Memento, Close to Cocoa (SU), Vintage Photo & Aged Mahogany (Ranger),
Accessories: Tattered Florals die (TH), dimensionals, Fiskars punch, Prima ribbon,  pearl brad,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS