Christmas card

This is my 15th entry in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
The ladies there are so nice, friendly and full of inspiration.

This sketch right away pulled me to use a snowflake die.
No stamping on this card.


Also used:
Impression Obsession dies Snowflakes
embossing sticky powder
distress glitter - clear rock candy
Hero Arts bling
papers and ribbon from my stash

Unfortunately I couldn't get better photos. I'll be sure to add more tomorrow morning. 





Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I love the snowflake diecut, and the detail on this is just fabulous. We so enjoy having you enter each week, and are so inspired by your creations. Thank you once again for joining us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful.

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant!! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS