Holiday Card Workshop 2013 - Day 3

Day three at Holiday Card Workshop class was very inspirational.

Jennifer Rzasa shared a quilling technique. I never made anything like that, so this was quite a challenge. I didn't print out the pattern, since it's pretty simple.



I used
Cardstock - craft, white, light blue and green
Stamps - Club Scrap (snowflakes), Lili of the Valley stamps (sentiment)
dies - Papertrey Ink
Distress glitter - clear rock candy
inside stamp - CTMH




The second card is inspired by the awesome Cristina Kowalczyk. 
Pretty much everything she makes is just amazing.





I used
Heidi Swapp - Stencil
Distress Inks
sentiment - Club Scrap





Laura Bassen shared a quick and simple tag, that I really liked. Mine is a bit more elaborate.


I used:
CTMH stamp
sentiment - Sclub Scrap
CTMH - rhinestone brad
shrink plastic (for the sentiment)

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I especially love the glittery shine on your quilled tree! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS