Home for the Holidays

This week it was all work and no play. Finally I had some time today to make a card for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #27.





As I mentioned in my previous post, last Sunday I made a bunch of Christmas Cards, so I had a lot of leftover paper. For a sentiment I used a trim at the end of the paper.
I love that CTMH decided to add that to the pattern paper.
I used Sparkle & Shine paper and one of the trees from the Complements, Trim the Tree stamp, Sparkles Holiday Shapes and Liquid Applique for a faux snow.
The gray tree was stamped with pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.



5 comments:

  1. Great Christmas Card. I also love the little "extra" that CTMH puts on their paper. I use it quite often. Thans so much for joining us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the zip strip, I love how you used it for this design. Thank you for playing along with us on Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Jasmina! Love the trees! I made a BD card for my 3 yr. old granddaughter where I used the sentiment from the paper as well. In fact, I did not do any stamping on her card, just cut out elements from the paper. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasmina, I love your card, great job! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the B & T papers that you chose, they are the two that I have struggled with using yet they are so beautiful in your card. I think I've been challenged!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS