AHSC Sketch #42


I think this is my last Valentine's Day card for this year.
Sketch #42 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge was a perfect match for it.




For this card I used some Prima papers and CTMH - Butterfly Wings stamp set. I stamped the butterflies two times. Once on the card and once on the scratch paper. I cut them out, and adhered them with foam dots for added dimension.
Few days ago I bought a few of Stampendous Fran-tage embossing enamels and now want to use them everywhere. I love how they melt. It's always some kind of surprise.







2 comments:

  1. Oh my...............this is gorgeous !! I love, love, love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful just sums this up! I really love the detail the melting of the embossing enamels created. Stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS