AHSC #52


This week AHSC celebrates it's 1 year Anniversary!
I was quite lucky to discover this great site quite early on and I'm proud to say that I participated in over 30 sketches thus far.
There is an awesome prize for one lucky participant in this week's challenge. Check it out.

And now on sketch #52.






I used the new paper pack from CTMH called Skylark. I love the colors and designs of the paper.
Stamps and dies are Summer Garden, from Mama Elephant designed for Simon Says Stamps. I love this stamp set.

I'm also entering this card to a Mama Elephant photo inspiration challenge.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours. The flowers are amazing, and really pop off the card. This is fantastic. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love your choice of colors, feels like summer.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS