AHSC #63


Here is the card I made for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.








I had so much fun creating this card. 
I started with a white 5x7 cardstock which I sprayed, colored, stamped, distressed and embossed until I was satisfied.
Flowers were made with the two smallest die cuts from Sizzix Daisies #2 die, whitch I cut two times for each flower. Flower centers are brads that I heat embossed with Frantage. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps stamped on the fabric tape. I also used flourishes from CTMH and some fabric leaves.



Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card!! I like it way better than mine ;) so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning......I know need to go to my craft room and attempt to create something similar....you have inspired me to step out of my comfort zone......love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that background is just fabulous! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! What an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job creating the background for your card, this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS