AHSC #71


This card is made for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #71.




This week I decided not to include any images on the card. Since I have a small box full of die cuts that I didn't use on other projects, the task was not too hard.
Papers are from My Mind's Eye, dies from Doohickey and PaperTrey Ink, stamps are from PTI and Teresa Collins. Dots are from Studio Calico, ribbon from Stampin Up and the brad is from my stash.
There was some embossing, distressing and inking, so all in all it was a very fun card to make.




Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love the detail of the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty- and I really like that floral brad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I really like all the elements and colors of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great die cuts very clean card.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card.. I love all the elements..
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS