AHSC #73

I made this card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #73.



To fit this image on the card I had to rotate it.

 I used die-cuts from: Magnolia Doohickeys, Marianne, La la land crafts, Top Dog dies and Tattered Lace and Mama Elephant where the sentiment stamp is from too.
Magnolia image is called Tilda binding flowers, which I colored with Copic markers.
I sprinkled a bit too much shabby pink Frantage on the paper and it clumped together.
Ah well, I'll remember for the next time. Less is more :)


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I really like how this card is put together. You really stepped it up with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job on this card! Your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the doily with the leaves and the flower... absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS