AHSC #76


This card was made for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #76.

Even though I really like the sketch it took a lot of time to make this card. My initial thought was to make a background with alcohol inks and air-spray it around. I forgot that I don't have any canned air in the house. Then I made some backgrounds using ink-sprays and masks, but it didn't come out as I wanted.  After that I decided to use a stamp, but I have none with a nice script. All in all, it took me a whole day to make 1 card. I'm not upset at all, because I had a great time mixing mediums and laughing at my "mistakes".

For a background I used My Mind's Eye papers. Dies are from Simon Says Stamps, Verve, Magnolia Doohickeys, La-la-land Crafts and Marianne. Sentiment stamp is from Verve. Swirls are hand drawn.
I also used glitter pen and Tim Holtz markers and Rock-candy glitter.
On the second picture you can see better the shimmer and glitter.








Thanks for stopping by.






5 comments:

  1. LOVE that stamp that is all swirly in the background! FANTASTIC detail that I cannot wait to try out. Thanks for the inspiration this morning! :) BTW...the entire card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.....I'm glad that you finally came up with this creation, it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is lovely, love your take on the sketch.
    DT member
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s.
    New follower :)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much detail has gone into this card, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS