AHSC #81


This card is made for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #81.
This sketch was perfect for the words I wanted to use on the card. I was contemplating on rotating the sketch, but decided to rather cut letters and stack them in the vertical position.
Boy for whom this card is made loves color orange, so I hope he will like it.



For this card I used Echo Park - All About Boys paper pack, stamp set is from CTMH, dies from various companies and some embellishments from my stash.






Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I LOVE what you did here! Such a great card - really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool! I think any boy would absolutely love it! Terrific work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS