AHSC #91


 Hope you all have a great Wednesday. I was quite busy these day and didn't have much time for crafting. I did make my card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #91, but otherwise my craft room didn't get used much.
Great sketch from Michele Steward was easy to follow.



This could be called on of those 5 minute cards. I punched circles from the pattern paper, used used some dimensional squares to adhere them, fussy cut the bird stamped the sentiment and the card was done.
Sentiment and the bird are from Mama Elephant and there adorable papers are from Dovecrafts called Back to Basics IV.


Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love your combination of colors and I LOVE that little bird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jasmina! That little bird is just too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS