AHSC #95


Happy Wednesday everybody. It is time for another challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, where Michelle created another great sketch.
I hope you will join us.





For this card I wanted to use a colored flower, so I chose a rose from CTMH - Card Word Puzzle stamp set. It is heat embossed and then colored with Distress inks.
Doily die is from Top Dog Dies. Other dies used are from Verve and Simon Says.


 Here are some close ups from the colored rose and stacked up die cuts that look like a thick chipboard piece.





Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...just wow... gorgeous. I love how you did the flower. I have to get mine out now and try that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flower is one of my favourites and I LOVE what you did with it - it is simply gorgeous! This entire card is stunning - WOWZA! The recipient is sure to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I am amazed at how simple and beautiful this card is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS