Holly Jolly #41


Hello everybody! I'm so excited to be joining the design team at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. They are a very talented bunch and I'm so lucky to be invited to join them.



 This week our theme is non-traditional colors.


 For this card I used an adorable Doodle Deer from Stitchy Bear's Stamps, which is one of our sponsors this week. I colored the deer with light brown color pencils and added some shimmer with Perfect pearls. Papers are from Authentique's Flourish collection. I also used some Spellbinder and Verve dies.







I hope you will join us.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Jasmina, zelo luštkano voščilnico si izdelala. Šele zdaj sem prebrala tvoj profil in videla, da si tudi ti Slovenka :-)). To pa ni kar tako, da sta dve Slovenke DT članice izziva HJC.Svet je res majhen... Lep pozdrav Neva

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS