AHSC #100


 
Can you believe it; we have reached Sketch 100! Everyone at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge is so excited to celebrate this milestone with all of our followers and participants.
To celebrate Sketch 100 we will be giving out some blog candy and all you have to do is visit our fabulous design team members blogs and leave a comment on their design for Sketch 100 and you are entered. We will be drawing several names at random from the comments. To increase your chances of winning, leave comments for all of the design team members! And to be fair, you can only win 1 time! Please invite your friends and family to join the fun!




As always Michelle created a great sketch for us.






For this card I used only three colors of cardstock. Background paper was stamped with the Geometric Backgrounds Flair in the Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
For the sentiment I used one of the You Mean the World to Me stamps. I cut out the banner, colored it with markers and raised it with foam adhesive. Cut outs were made with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. Flowers and  hemp are also from CTMH.



 A little tidbit...
I remember the first time that I participated in AHSC, it was sketch #9. Afterwards I did a sketch every now and then, but from the sketch #19, I never missed a week.

Thanks for stopping by.














23 comments:

  1. The beauty in this card is amazing and you made your own paper fundamentals!!! :) Happy 100th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You haven't missed a sketch since number 19?! Go you!! This is a gorgeous creation and I love the deep, rich tones you chose. It looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your combination of embellishments are unique and I like the embossed background with the pop-up sentiment. I'm particularly fond of the 3D thin foam tape, it gives your card a lot of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! Love how you did the BG with the versamark. Great color combo. And popping the frame and banner are great touches to give it even more dimension. Did I mention that I think this is wonderful? Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card....I think it would great for a man....I always have trouble making cards for guys. Thanks for the inspiration :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who wouldn't be thrilled to receive a birthday greeting like this? Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors and perfect details! This is a fabulous card. I love how you transformed the cardstock with the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant - just love the embellishments and background!! Congrats on the 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are always awesome...your stamping of the back ground stamp is perfect. I'd have thought that was embossed paper....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the shiny background that you embossed and the fun popped up sentiment just adds great depth! Happy 100

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous, I love how you layered the pieces to create the dimension. I love the cut outs and you can tell how it is layered from the shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ~ I love the dimension of the card and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant card and I love how you made the background paper. Great for a masculine card too, with a few different embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is wonderful - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you flipped the sketch - great colours and perfectly embellished!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful job on the background! This is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love, love, love your card!!! Everything about it is simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a neat history you have with this sketch challenge! Love the card! The combo of flowers is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such pretty elements and I love the embossed back ground :) Congrats on 100th sketch, love playing along with you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such pretty elements and I love the embossed back ground :) Congrats on 100th sketch, love playing along with you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS