AHSC #101



Hi to you all. We have a new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I hope you will join us. If you need some inspiration, check what the rest of our design team created.





For this card I used a digi stamp from Aurora Wings - Floral Collection called Oriental Poppy. 
I colored it with Copic markers. It was quite a challenge. I think it took me around 2 hours to finish it. Copic reds are well known to easily turn in a hot mess, if you mix too many of them. Ask me how I know that, lol. I used one orange and 4 reds on the poppies.

I didn't want to take away from the flowers, so I kept the rest of the card simple. The red background paper is from CTMH, as is the sentiment stamp (Floral Happiness) which I adore.




I'm entering this card to the following challenges:
Aurora Wings - Challenge 13 (everything goes)
 Love to Scrap! - two of something

Thank you for stopping by.



10 comments:

  1. Your card is stunningly beautiful--your persistence in the time you spent coloring was really worth it! What a perfect image to use with the AHSC sketch!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunningly beautiful--your persistence in the time you spent coloring was really worth it! What a perfect image to use with the AHSC sketch!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coloring... A perfect CAS card in my eyes, Jasmina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking card, and your poppy shading makes them look real - a flower that I've never been able to grow. Thank you for participating in the Love to Scrap blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...stunning is the word....what a gorgeous piece of art this is. Well worth the two hours...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Jasmina. Love how the red petals of the poppies just pop! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge.

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your coloring on those poppies is fabulous! Love the blue shading, too; it really makes a great contrast with the red/orange poppies. Thanks for joining the Love to Scrap blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring is absolutely amazing. I don't know how long I just sat and stared at your card. It is simply stunning. I can only dream of being able to colour (and learning to shade) like that some day. Wow, wow, WOW! Pinned to my board of inspiring cards, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Jasmina, this is just a stunning card. Those poppies are gorgeous! I wish my colouring skills were even half as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just amazing coloring! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS