AHSC #97


Hello everybody.
Here in NYC winter is not letting go. Looks like everyone talks about the weather. It's ugly outside, with a possibility of some serious snow tonight. We had snow on Sunday!!
That's why I needed to make a card with some spring vibe.
This is the one I made for this week's challenge at Atlantic Hearts. We are at the number 97.



Papers used are some leftovers, so I don't know the name of the manufacturer. Sentiment stamp is from Simon Says Stamp. The heart stamp is called Blooming Heart is from CTMH.
It's so adorable. I colored the flowers with Copic markers.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Now I'm kicking myself that once again I did not order that stamp.. that's it! I'm ordering it tonight... really pretty bright cheerful card... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring of your flowers is beautiful. I long to understand copic markers more than just using them to fill in outlines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO bright and fun! I love your card! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart! I have that stamp and I think I need to design a card for a class around it! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS