AHSC #98


Hello there! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Today I would like to share with you a card I made for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #98.
Why don't you stop by and check the awesome cards the other members of the design team created?





For the background I used background stamps from Hero Arts that I heat embossed with white embossing powder and then used Distress inks to apply colors.
Main image is created with Mama Elephant  - Carnival Cupcakes stamp set and dies. I colored them with Copic markers.
Scalloped border die is from Tattered Lace called Beloved Borders.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the background and love that stamp...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute! Love that stamp and your colouring. Simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS