AHSC #99

Happy Wednesday everybody, we are half done with this week! I would like to show you the card I made for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. It's the 99th! 
Don't forget to check what the rest of our design team created.



 The other day I was cleaning out the closet where I keep 12x12 papers, because there is always something that I forgot that I bought. I found the leftovers from the Skylark paper pack and decided to make a card with it.
Birds are from the Happy Birds stamp set, which I colored with Distress markers.
I stamped the word "happy" on the pattern paper and cut out the letters. The same word was also stamped on the paper, to guide me where to adhere the letters.
The zig-zag circles are cut out from Cricut using the Artiste cartridge.



Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful take on the sketch. Love the letters, your extra detail is simple yet striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this... I just love those birds and your distressing is awesome. Great idea to stamp the word on ur paper to give you a guide for placement....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card. I love the distressing, it just adds such a beautiful dimension to your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS