Holly Jolly #43


Good morning and happy Tuesday everybody. It is time for the new challenge at Holly Jolly.

It is Stitching. Faux or real.

Our sponsor this time are The Stamping Boutique, Odd Ball Art and Crafty Sentiments Designs.

For this card I used the image from The Stamping Boutique called Snowfriends, which is beyond adorable. I had so much fun coloring it.
Decision to use a sewing machine came after I couldn't find a square die with a faux stitching around it. Now that machine is out in the open I hope I'll use it more often.
After the card was assembled it looked a bit plain, so I sponged some gesso to the edges of the papers.


Papers are from Maja Design and the die is from Magnolia Doohickey. Sentiment stamp is from CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS