i {heart} Card Sketches #100


I'm so late at entering my card for the sketch challenge at From the Heart.
This is their 100th sketch challenge. What a great accomplishment.




 I used the digi from their stamp of the month called Easter Trio. Of the three images, I chose the daffodils, because  I love coloring flowers. They are so challenging and they really make me pay attention. I will use the other two images for some other Easter cards.
Papers are from My Mind's Eye - Mandarina Collection.
The funny this is that I just figured out that I put the background paper on the wrong way.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmina, I saw your card over on the From The Heart gallery and thought it was gorgeous, your coloring skills are outstanding! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Jasmina !! Totally like your coloring - it Looks a bit vintage. GREAT !!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you card at FTH and had to stop by and see it up close. Your coloring is just gorgeous. The whole card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS