AHSC #103


Hello Everyone. We have a new sketch challenge over at Atlantic Hearts. This week we are at number 103. As always, Michelle provided us with a great sketch.
I hope you will have time to join us.





Once again I used the stamps from CTMH called Happy Birds. I stamped the background with grey ink and colored flowers with Copic markers, but even though I used light colors the whole thing looked too busy. To remedy that I put a piece of vellum on top.
For the sentiment I drew flowers around the word Lovely with a grey marker and colored them with markers.


Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. OK- I need to get markers! I love the vellum on top of that coloured floral focal piece- it looks so dreamy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vellum on top makes it awesome! But... ok... you DREW the flowers on the sentiment. I would have thought that was stamped... just simply fantastic and I love the colors.... it should be a new paperpack color scheme....looks kind of dainty and just a touch psychedelic... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birds are just "lovely". What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and elegant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the velum, great coloring and the layering on the sentiment is really cool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS