AHSC #104


Here we are with another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This week we are at the number 104. Once again, Michelle did a great job with this sketch.



The technique for this sketch is called "triple time stamping". You can search for it on YouTube.
Since I stamped and colored the image I had to go with the complicated route, measuring and cutting with the craft knife. Doing the addition and subtraction of fractions was quite confusing for me. I almost switched to metric system, lol.
Stamp set used is from CTMH called Card Word Puzzle.
Die is from Simon Says Stamps. I die-cut one pink and 3 white sentiments and glued them together.
As always, the image was colored with Copic markers.



Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow.... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job coloring! I love the stamp set you used and the colors you chose. Beautiful card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS