AHSC #105

Hello everyone. We, from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge are here with the new sketch.
If you need more inspiration, please check out what did the rest of our team created.
You can also check our Pinterest page.





For this card I used paper from the Heartstrings paper pack and a stamp from You Mean the World to Me stamp set. Both are from CTMH. In addition I also used the die cut from CTMH Artiste cartridge.
I stamped the sentiment two times. Once on white and once on the red cardstock. Then I cut out the part with the arrow from the red paper and adhered to the white.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love that part of the sentiment is on red paper....I'm going to use that idea very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So simple & elegant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS