AHSC #107


Hello Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge fans. We are back with another fantastic sketch created by Michelle. It's a simple sketch with a lot of possibilities. Hope you will join us.





When I saw this sketch I knew I'll use the Hopscotch paper pack. After assembling the background pieces I stamped flowers from the Flowers for Mom stamp set and colored them with color pencils and cut with the tag shape die.
Sentiment is from the stamp set called Variety of Thanks.
Quite some time ago I colored pieces of hemp with re-inkers in colors that I use frequently, so I had some coral colored on hands.



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful coloring! The twine and sentiment are great too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS