AHSC #108

Happy Wednesday Everybody!
We have another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for you.




I made this card with an adorable stamp from Mama Elephant called Photo Bomb. The stamp set is full of selfie images and sentiments. Great for a kids birthday. Not that they need more encouragement with taking selfies.
There is also an accompanied die cut set with the polaroid and speech bubble dies.
As usual I colored the image with Copic markers.
Papers are from My Mind's Eye called Quilting Bee.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute and I think I'm going to have to stray from my CTMH stamps and go get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am so late checking things out, but gotta say this is so cute and beautifully coloured as always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS