From the Heart #108

Hello everyone and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there.
I have a nice and quiet day ahead, so some gardening and crafting are definitely in the plan.

Once again I'm entering my card on the last day of this week's sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps. I used both the sketch and the twist (many layers).




For this card I used an adorable FTHS digi-stamp called Apple Blossom Bird, which I colored with Copic markers.
Papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic paper pack.


 For the background I masked the image, airbrushed with Copic markers and then fine sprayed some Colorless Blender on the image.




Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jasmina and i totally like the airbrushed background.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month May Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your coloring looks amazing. I especially love what you have done with the airbrushed background. Thanks so much for joining our Stamp of the Month Challenge at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute, love what you did with our Stamp of the Month. Thanks for playing along with us this month and hope you join in the fun next month at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS