Holly Jolly #47


There is a new challenge up at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.  This time we are all about Clean and Simple.

Of course, I must mention our great sponsors this week, which are Bugaboo, Dr. Digi, Stamp & Create and Limited Run Stamps.

Don't miss what the rest of the team have created for this week's challenge. I hope you will join us.

For this card I used the adorable Little Tree digi stamp. I colored it with Copic markers, masked it and for the background I used an airbrush system.
For the sentiment I used on of the PTi stamps. Unfortunately I don't remember the name. 

Interesting, even though this card is very simple, amount of mess I had on my crafting table was the same as I would tackle some serious scrapbooking. I had a few ideas how to make this card, but decided that I don't want to take away from the image.






Thank you very much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS