Holly Jolly #48

Hello and happy Tuesday everybody. Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge has a new challenge. This time we have to use kraft.

Our sponsors are Eureka Stamps, The Stamping Boutique, Di's Digis and Melonheadz.
Hop to the main page to see what the prizes are for this challenge.


I used Eureka Stamps image called Wreath with Bird, which I printed on kraft paper. I also printed a bird and a bow three more times. Coloring on kraft paper was quite different from the regular one, and I had great time figuring out the Copic color combos.
The wreath was colored with green, blue and brown markers and the little ornaments are made with red Stickless. The bird and the bow I colored multiple times and fussy cut them, to create layers.



 In the close-up you can see how I layered the bow and the bird.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS