AHSC #110

Hello. It's Wednesday, which means that here is a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I can't believe we are already at 110th. As always Michelle did a great job.




For this card I used papers from Authentique - Classic Beauty paper bundle. I like the black, gray and yellow color combo. Stamp and the die are from Verve.
I distressed the edges of the papers with white acrylic paint, adhered them to the background paper and then also tapped the brush to get some splatters all over the paper.
To complete the card I added some yellow twine to the die-cut and some yellowish paper flowers. In the center and on the bottom I added some black rhinestones.



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS