AHSC #111


Welcome back to another fun week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! The sketch is up and ready. A simple sketch with lots of possibilities.

I hope you will join us.


For this card I used a stamp set from Altenew called Magnolias for Her. I have had it for quite some time, but was never in the mood to color it with Copics. Last week I got Zig Kuretake Gansai watercolors, and after playing with them, decided to color these images. First I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder to prevent colors from spreading around too much.
I have to say, coloring was a blast. Watercolors are pigmented, they flow and blend nicely so I really enjoyed the coloring.
For the background I used a stencil and Spun Sugar Distress ink.



 Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. Your colouring is just amazing...I think I may need a lesson! Gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful! Love the stenciled background and the coloring is just amazing! I love the elegance and simplicity to it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS