AHSC #112


Hello everybody. Atlantic Hearts has a new sketch challenge for you.
I hope you will join us. On the main page you can see what did the rest of the design team created.
And of course, don't miss the AHSC Pinterest page for more inspiration.



For this card I used a papers for the 7 Dots Studio. Papers have a bit of the shabby chic and vintage flair, which played nicely with the stamp and dies from Heartfelt Creations. For the sentiment I used a stamp from Wplus9 called Strictly Sentiments. I inked the edges with Distress Inks.

The colors in real life are somewhat softer, but even though I photographed it two times, I couldn't get it quite right.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS