AHSC #113


Hello Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge fans. We are back with another fantastic sketch created by Michelle Stewart. I hope you will join us.




At first I didn't really know what to do with this sketch. It's quite unusual.
After checking out my box of stamps I decided to use the new stamp set i got from Wplus9 called Doodle Buds.
Flowers were colored with color pencils and adhered with dimensional adhesive to create some depth.
For the sentiment I used Stampin Up punch. Background paper is from My Minds Eye - Moments paper pad. I also used a scalloped square die from Winnie and Walter.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, I love the flowers, the colours everything! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS