AHSC #114

Hello everyone. There is a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts.  This week we are at the number 114. As always, Michelle provided us with a great sketch.





When I looked for a stamp to use with the oval die, I found this stamp set form Art Impressions called Gazebo. Since it's meant to be colored with watercolors I pulled out mine and colored the image and the sentiment.
I couldn't find papers that would match the colors from the main image, so I decided to watercolor that too. But first I stamped and heat embossed a script stamp.

I also used some silver colors too, but the photo doesn't show the shimmer.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, so soft and pretty! Your embossed background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft, delicate and summery. Great job using your watercolors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS