Holly Jolly #50



There is a new challenge up at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and it is called Tag it.

Of course, I must mention our great sponsors this week, which are Stitchy Bear Stamps, QKR Stampede and Crafty Sentiments Designs.


For my tag I used a digi stamp from Stitchy Bear Stamps called Candy Cane.
The image is colored with Copic markers. For the background I first airbrushed with Copics and then used a stencil and molding paste to create snow fall. Instead of stamped sentiment I wrote on the side of the tag. After all was done I decided to use some Glossy Accents on top of the candy cane and peppermint candy.
Flowers are from Magnolia.

 



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. FABulous - this is just lovely. I like the background and your candy cane colouring looks good enough to eat :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS