AHSC #116

Hello everybody. I hope you have a nice day.
Here at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge we have a new sketch to play with. I hope you will check what the rest of our team created and be inspired enough to join us.




I made this card is for my nephew who will celebrate his 9th birthday soon. He is on vacation here with us this month. I know this is not the best card for a 9 year old, since he's more into gaming, but since he often checks out how I make cards and likes my coloring, I think he'll be ok with it.

I used a bunch of different products on this card.
Animals are from the Mama Elephant - Carnival Cupcakes stamp set, which I colored with Distress markers and diecut with coordinating dies. The balloon and number 9 are cut with a die from La-la-land Crafts. I colored both with watercolors and then covered balloon with Glossy Accents and the number 9 with a glitter brush.
Sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday.
Grass and scalloped diecuts are also colored with watercolors.






Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS