AHSC #117

Welcome back to another fun sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. 
This one has so much possibilities. First I planed to make it with circles, then diamonds, but at the end I decided to go with hexagons, just like Michelle did on her sketch.





For this card I used papers from Authentique - Strong collection. It is on the masculine side, so I made a Thank you card that my kids can use for their friends or teachers.
I think I will made a bunch of these cards, since it wasn't too hard to make. The hexagon shapes are  from a die from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment stamp is from Mama Elephant.


Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. cute! Love the colors and that it could be used for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS