AHSC #118

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday. I hope you had a great beginning of the week.
We are here with the new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
This week we have a cute sketch which I'm sure, will get you inspired.




Last week I finally got the Tim Holtz - Bird Crazy stamp set and dies. I played with them and decided to use the one of the birdies for this challenge. I stamped it on some watercolor paper and watercolor it with distress inks. For the sentiment I used a thank you stamp from Mama Elephant - Many Thanks stamp set which I stamped with Hero Arts and Mama Elephant ink pads.



 Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Great card! You've pushed me over the edge... I just went and ordered that crazy birds stamp set along with the set that has little hats and ties and such....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS