Holly Jolly #51


Welcome back Holly Jolly fans. We have a new challenge for you and the theme is "Winter Wonderland".

As always, we have some fabulous sponsors, which are The Stamping Boutique, Sentimental Susan, Eureka, and Oddball Art.

For my card I used a digi from The Stamping Boutique called Santa and his Reindeer.
I colored it with Copic markers.
Because I wanted the image to be quite big, I decided to keep the rest of the card simple.
For the background I stamped snowflake motif around the edge with the Versamark ink sprinkled it with Sticky embossing powder and heated it. Afterwards I lightly brushed it with Perfect Pearls. I like the sparkle that doesn't require glitter.
The sentiment is a printout from one of the computer fonts.




Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS